- Gift cards will expire 3 years from the date of purchase, unless stated otherwise.
Purchasing the Gift Card
- Purchasing the gift card means you accept the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Gift cards can be purchased in venue at the reception desk, over the phone or via email.
- The value of a gift card can be any nominated value, $10 and over.
Redeeming the Gift Card
- A Wonthaggi Club gift card can be used at the Wonthaggi Club, 16 McBride Ave, Wonthaggi and The Clubhouse at the Wonthaggi Golf Club, 11 Doctor Sleeman Drive, Wonthaggi.
- A gift card can be used to purchase food, beverages and merchandise.
- Not for use in any Gaming Machine or Vending machine.
- Where the price of the goods being purchased with the gift card exceeds the card balance, the remaining balance must be paid by the patron.
- No change will be given, any balance that remains on the card can be used in whole or part against future purchases.
- Not redeemable for cash.
Faulty Gift Cards
- We may replace a faulty gift card. Any replacement gift card will have the same unused value reissued.
- Gift cards will be void if they are defaced, mutilated, altered or tampered with in any way.
- No refunds, no replacements after expiry or balance transferred on to another card.
- Keep your gift card secure and treat it as you would treat cash as lost cards are not replaced.
***Club Mix terms and conditions to be upload as a PDF when a promo is active.
Courtesy Bus Rules
The Wonthaggi Club Courtesy Bus is a service that operates for the benefit of its members. There are conditions to travelling on the Courtesy Bus which can be seen below.
- The Courtesy Bus is for members and guests of the Wonthaggi Club only.
- Pick up and drop off points must be a residential address or public transport facility only. The Courtesy Bus service is not provided for any destination other than those affiliated with the Wonthaggi Club.
- Rules and regulations which apply within the facility of the Wonthaggi Club, also extend to the confines of the Courtesy Bus. The courtesy bus driver is authorised to eject, any person in breach of these rules and regulations.
- Offensive language, objectionable behavior, smoking, and the consumption of food or beverages are not permitted on the Courtesy Bus.
The MEGA DRAW! Promotion
Major Draw Sunday 26th April 2020
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Terms and Conditions: These Terms and Conditions of Entry include information on how to enter and prizes. Participation in the MEGA DRAW! Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion will commence at 9.00am on Saturday 1st February 2020 and will finish at 7.00pm on Sunday 19 April 2020 (“Promotion Period”).
3. Participating venue: Entry to the Promotion is only available at the Wonthaggi Club, 16 McBride Avenue, Wonthaggi, Victoria and The Wonthaggi Golf Club 11 Doctor Sleeman Drive, Wonthaggi Victoria (the Venues). The Promotor is the Wonthaggi Club Inc (“Club”)
- 4. Eligibility: Entry is open only to financial members of the Club who are over 18 years of age. Entry is not open to employees of the Club who are directly involved in and/or associated with the conduct of the Promotion, nor their immediate families including spouses, parents, siblings and children of those employees. a) It is not a precondition to entry to the Promotion that you play a gaming machine, or participate in a loyalty scheme that requires expenditure on gaming machine play or agree to receive gaming machine advertising.
- b) To qualify to enter the Promotion members must earn points* by presenting their membership card when making any purchases at either of the Venues between 9.00am Saturday 1st February and 7.00pm Sunday 19th April 2020.
- c) The automatic ticket dispenser at both of the Venues will generate one ticket each time a member earns 50 points at that Venue and will deposit the ticket into the automatic ticket dispenser box. (the tickets will have the member’s name and membership number printed on them.)
- d) Staff will empty the automatic ticket dispenser boxes at 6.30pm on each day of the Promotion on which a draw is to occur and deposit the tickets into the entry barrel, which will be located at 16 McBride Avenue Wonthaggi.
- e) All tickets deposited in the entry barrel prior to each of the draws will be included in that night’s draw, and subsequent draws that week.
- a) A ticket will be randomly drawn at The McBride Avenue from the ticket barrel, at 7.45pm on each Wednesday, Friday and Sunday commencing on Wednesday 5 February 2020 and ending on Sunday 19 April 2020. The name of the member whose ticket is drawn will be announced. Those members will be included in the Major Prize Draw. If the member is not present at the Venue they will be notified by telephone, SMS &/or email.
- b) After each Sunday draw the ticket barrel will be emptied and the following week’s draws will consist of the tickets earned during that week.
5. How to enter:
6. Weekly Draws:
- c) There must be 3 separate names drawn in each weekly draw, however a member’s ticket can be drawn out in multiple weekly draws.
7. Major Prize Draw:
Consisting of the tickets which were drawn on all of the weekly draws, the Major Prize Draw will be conducted at 16 McBride Avenue, Wonthaggi on Sunday 26th April 2020 at 7.45pm. One ticket will be randomly drawn from the ticket barrel, the winner’s name will be announced. The members whose ticket is drawn will win the Prize of their choice from the list of Prizes in Clause 8.
- 8. Major Prize: The winner of the Major Prize Draw will have their choice of: a) 1 x All World Travel Servies voucher to the value of $15,000 or
- b) $15,000 which will be awarded by EFT or cheque (winner’s choice)
- c) All runners up will receive one $50 voucher.
9. Delivery: The Prizes will be available for collection as soon as practicable after the conclusion of the Draw and upon the completion of necessary administrative requirements.
10. Notification: The winner’s name will be announced at the Venue at the conclusion of the Major Prize Draw and the winner will be notified of their win in writing. The winners name will be published on the McBride Avenue Club’s website as soon as practicable after the Major Prize Draw for a period of not less than 28 days.
11. Valid Entries: Only valid tickets issued by the Club will be accepted into the Prize Draws. Tickets are void if stolen, forged, mutilated, photocopied or tampered with in any way.
12. No waiver: failure by the Club to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The Clubs Decision is Final: if there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the Prize Draws or the awarding of the Prizes, the Club’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Cancellation/delay/modification: If for any reason whatsoever, any part of the Promotion, the Prize Draws or the awarding of the Prizes is not capable of running as planned, the Club reserves the right to cancel, terminate, delay, relocate, modify or suspend any or all of the elements of the Promotion, the Prize Draws or the awarding of the Prizes, subject to the written directions from any regulatory authority.
15. Privacy: Personal information collected to the Promotion will not be used for any purpose other than for the conduct of the Promotion. All entry tickets become the property of the Club. The Club complies with the Australian Privacy Principles. To gain access to your personal information held by the Club phone or write to the Club at the Venue.
16. Publicity: Players consent to the Club using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for
an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of advertising the Promotion, and promoting any of the Club’s products or services.
17. Limitation of Liability: Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Club, its employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including negligence), which is suffered, incurred or sustained in any way, in relation to this Promotion.
18. Governing Law: The laws of the State of Victoria govern the Promotion.
* Points are earned by making purchases at the Club. Food and beverage points are earned at a rate of 1point per $1 spent, gaming points will be earned at a rate of 1 point per $10 gaming turnover, excludes expenditure on keno or TAB.